Looking for something different for your child’s party this year?
We offer Standard, Deluxe and Clock Making Parties at Firing Time Studio or at your preferred location.
For areas outside Cobourg, a small charge will be made for gas and time.
- Up to 10 km from Firing Time is included
- 10-20km a charge of $15
- 20-30km a charge of $25
- 30-40km a charge of $45
Standard Party - Clay only
There is a booking fee of $80 for the party, payable at the time of booking to secure the place. (see cancellation policy)
Minimum age of 6 years, minimum of 8 guests, max 12 to your venue. Max of 10 at Firing Time studio. The pieces are ready to collect in 2-3 weeks.
$12 for each participant on the day. No HST.
The standard party takes 1 hour
Final numbers will be taken a few days before and the cost calculated on this number.
All outstanding payments to be made on day of party.
Deluxe Party - Clay and Glaze
There is a booking fee of $100 for the party, payable at the time of booking to secure the place.
This option includes painting the pots with underglaze which is fired once then a clear glaze applied then it is fired again. This makes the pots waterproof and food safe for dry ingredients such as nuts and candy. There’s plenty of bright colours to choose from. Why not make a pot to match your bedroom or bathroom?
The deluxe party will take 2 hours.
Then it’s only $20 for each participant on the day. No HST.
Minimum age of 6 years, minimum of 8 guests, max 12 to your venue. Max of 10 at Firing Time studio.
Please note: Final numbers will be taken a few days before and the cost calculated on this number. The booking fee is in addition to cost per participant. All outstanding payments to be made on day of party.
We will arrive at your house 10 mins before the agreed time to set up. All we need is a table and enough chairs for your guests. It’s a good idea to put a plastic cloth under the table if there’s carpet. The pieces are ready to collect in 3-4 weeks.
Clock Making Party
These are 2 hours long and the guests get to make and glaze a clock! This can be at your venue or Firing Time studio. The piece will be bisque fired then clear glaze added and fired again. These are then delivered back to the party/workshop venue or collected from the studio. Includes clock mechanism and fitting.
Cost: $65 per person. Participants need to be 8 years and up. Minimum number 4, max 8
If outside Cobourg, then travel charges will apply.
- 4 weeks prior cancellation, full refund minus $10 admin charge
- 2 weeks prior cancellation, 50% refund
- 1 week or less prior cancellation, no refund, however we will try to accommodate you at a later date. Or get a friend to fill your spot.
- If you start a course and cannot continue, no refund.
- Paypal: A $20 fee will be charged for any charge backs on PayPal due to customer's error.
- In case of a snow day, a mutually convenient time will be agreed within a 2 week period.
- Parties: No refund of deposit will be given if cancellation is within 5 days of the party.